Thursday 22 November 2018

Why I will no longer shop and keep my membership with Sephora.

1.) We have to buy a big amount of makeup every year to keep our sephora black (฿7,500) or Gold (฿37,500) status.

2.) The benefit of birthday gifts is relatively small, You get a tester set that they also gave for free with purchase and a Benefit brow service once a year, which you have to book in advance and if the queue is full you need to book on another day but not outside of your birthday month, I found this very difficult!

3.) The sale only happen a few times per year and you only get 10-20% discount of the product while they raised the price 10% higher than normal price during the sale. Yes, i saw that since I was eyeing on an eyeshadow palette, when the sale arrive I put the palette in my basket fast to find that the discounted product cost the same as regular price.

4.) Our most favorite products are always out of stock during the sale season. I found that since I jumped on the sale since the first hour and all of the wishlists were gone maybe in a few seconds. that could only happen when they only put 5 or maybe 10 on the website. So what's the point of being the member at the first place when you can't buy what you really want during the sale.

5.) From the 4th reason above I ended up buying shitty products that still available during the sale, mostly things that I would never wear, but just buy it because it was on a very big sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment