Wednesday 21 November 2018

Project Panning/Makeup used up

Last year I started something like tying to used up one product before buying a new item. And I kind of still doing it these days. I also started to join a swap website, which is a fun way to get rid of product you don't enjoy and trade it to a new thing to try.
The end result, I ended up with more makeup than when I started...The reason is sometimes I trade my clothes for makeups. Sometimes I trade an expensive-ass blush for 2 eyeshadows. And the sephora membership is also not helping. I was drawn into every sales like a bee to honey.
Now that I look into my collection, I feel ashamed. Considering I don't even wear makeup everyday.
So I tell myself it time to get serious! I can't even wait until new year to start it. It is an EMERGENCY!

So I take every make up items I have at home, took a picture of each categories and count how many I have on each categories. I even make an instagam account dedicate to it (Cuz nowaday you gotta have instagram acoount for everything.👯) You can check my journey here. https://www.instagram.com/serenedclutter/



From where I start it make me realized I have more makeup than I thought. And some items in my collection I even forget about, some alredy expired. Gross...I know.
So I started declutter my makeup. Here is the end result of first round of declutter. sorry for bad quality picture I took with my i-phone. I just can't wait for professional camera.👅


I feel relieved alredy.

No comments:

Post a Comment