Tuesday 24 December 2019

Update on my No-Buy 2019

So this year I decided to go into a cosmetic No-Buy year started from the end of last year to November 2019. Here is the list of what I learn.

1.) I learn to have self control over makeup advertisement and sales that always pop-up on my news feed. 100% of the times you don't need those items, you buy them because of advertisement and sales.

2.) I learn to stop myself from browsing in drugstore or makeup counter. Even if I do I stop myself from buying anything I don't need.

3.) I found happiness in using up what I have than buying new stuffs.

4.) It feel so nice to own less, you will enjoy the things that you own more.

5.) Hoarding stuffs on sale is a bad idea. Because most stuffs that went on sale are pretty old stock. And if you hoard a lot, chances are things will be expired before you could finish them. Which is what happened to me a lot in the past. And in the end you waste your money instead of saving money.

Recap from this year no-buy turn out I'm not perfect. I broke my no-buy a few times. Mostly because I found a good deal on stuffs I've been eyeing on. Or I convinced myself that I need to try cushion foundation, mineral foundation and update my eyebrow game. ( Turn out I don't need them at all, and didn't wear them enough. Because I'm also focus on my project pan 2019 right now.)

I will continue doing No-Buy in 2020. And I aim to be better next year. No more impulse buying and I'd allow myself to do replacement only.

No comments:

Post a Comment