Monday 28 March 2011

Berry Lips

Ohh WoW! I'm so in love with these berry lips of Vanessa Hudgen. She look so beautiful in this look.

Well, actually I think everybody gonna look beautiful in berry lips. Try it and you gonna love it like I do.


There're ways to get those berry lips and one of the easiest, lightest, most natural way is to use lip tints.
Products I love are....TahDah!

Etude Fresh Cherry Tint (in every favor and color)

Ahem! Let me tell you that I've got them all and I love them all.
They're super yummy and cute color. They're also super long lasting, last until you eat something and they're gone just like every other do.


Next best thing I'm loving right now is...
Etude Aloha Dear Darling Tint

This time I've got only the purple one, of cuz it look scary in the tube but on my lips it turn to be a deep berry color
plus the yummy grape favor. How can I resist? Here's the color

And guys...I'm getting the tangerine one so soon because I heard it comes in orange favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment