Friday 20 May 2011

My Spring&Summer Wish list

For Spring & Summer I wish for...

1.) A Gorgeous Bronzer in Replacement of my old Optical Girl Light brown bronzer.
I'd love to have Benefit Hoola!


2.) A light weight tinted moisurizure with SPF
I'd love to have Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB SPF20 PA++
It seem to fulfill all I need plus the cute packaging.


3.) A Brow Gel or Wax to keep my brow in place and color throught out the day in summer.
I'd love to have ELF EyeBrow Kit or Smashbox Brow Tech Wax in Taupe


4.) A Good eye primer to keep all my eyes makeup in place.
I'd love to have Urban Decay Primer Potion.


5.) Benefit Benetint Lip Balm to add a hint of color to my lips


These are enough to make my days.

2 comments:

  1. I also wish for a couple of Nars duo eyeshadow
    ones from this list...
    -Charade
    -Kuala lumpur
    -Sugarland
    -Eurydice
    -Kalahari

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lil bit more
    -Habanera
    -Blade Runner

    ReplyDelete