Monday 28 March 2011

Let's Give yourself A Good Night Kiss!


Ladies, It's been a while again since my last post. I've been too busy and too lazy to start a new post. But here I am presenting you my new obsession. Baviphat Good Night Kiss Lip Care Essence
For many of you who haven't hear about Baviphat before, it's a korean cosmetic brand that I think follow the idea of Benefits. I found both names and packaging are very similar.

Move on to the product I'm so in love since my lips dry in to patches that I can't take no more. Then I accidentally find this product while browsing some beauty website so I decided to give it a try. Because It's very cheap, It's cute name and packaging. About the result I'd never been happier. My lips are much softer and I feel a lot happier about my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment